MANDARIN FOR BUSINESS
The Free Trade Agreements (FTA's) provide opportunities for Australian businesses to expand into these new markets in China opening up new opportunities.
Keegan Consulting Group has teamed up with Lyrebird Language Centre to offer five (5) Mandarin for Business modules. Each module allows you to understand and engage with your clients, whilst allowing you to follow conversation at every business meeting. All modules are conducted in our boardroom or can be easily conducted in yours - contact us and find out how. We also offer the option of personal one-on-one tutors taking your language skills to the next level.
It is recommended all five (5) modules are taken concurrently to gain the best understanding of Mandarin.
Looking to do business in China and don't know the first thing about the language? Do you know the correct way to exchange business cards or how to introduce yourself without culturally offending your hosts? What are some of the most useful Chinese sentences to impress potential business partners?
Our Mandarin Basics course allows you to learn the some of the essential basics to successfully engage your Chinese business customers.
Some of the things you will learn within this four (4) hour face-to-face class include:
- Pin Yin (how to pronounce in Mandarin);
- Basic knowledge of Mandarin providing you with the basics including:
- Numbers (counting from 1 – 10),
- How to exchange business cards with your Chinese counterparts and how to properly introduce yourself,
- Basic Mandarin characters,
- 10 most of the most useful sentences you will need to know, and
- Basic Chinese Business etiquette
Basic Mandarin is the first of a five (5) module course setting you up to learn all about doing business in China.
Your Chinese business partners will formally invite you to come and experience their wonderful country to wrap-up the deal and Mandarin for Travel is able to help you out letting you successfully navigate the wonders of China!
In this four (4) hour face-to-face course, you will learn the secrets of:
- Chinese travel apps (and which ones to use)
- Navigating hotels,
- Conquering transportation including airports, taxis, and trains
- Restaurants: what to do and how to order (and what not to order...)
Mandarin for Travel is the second of a five (5) module course setting you up to learn all about doing business in China.
Now you have met with your Chinese business partner and was introduced to more Chinese friends, how do you properly handle and deal with these Chinese business card? How do you use Social Media to keep in touch and attract business in China? Are you aware there ways to address your business associates? Now is the time to expand on your good fortune (Fú) and expand yourself and your company's social media presence into China.
Our Mandarin for Social Media four (4) hour face-to-face course provides with the tools to successfully navigate:
- Greetings and how to address someone on Social Media
- What titles to use when addressing someone,
- Social Media etiquette including do's and don'ts
- Hot topics in China and on Social Media,
- How to make real connections with Chinese business people, and
- The most popular Social Media apps your business should be on.
Mandarin and Social Media is the third of a five (5) module course setting you up to learn all about doing business in China.
When dealing with businesses in China, did you know there is a particular meeting format? What about some useful words you can utilise during the meeting? How to negotiate (and seal) your business deal?
Our face-to-face Mandarin in Meetings course provides you with the tools to successfully navigate the hidden subtleties within business meetings allowing you to get it right the first time.
- Meeting formats used when arranging or attending a meeting
- Uncovering the hidden culture within each meeting;
- Some of the most useful words to use during the meeting, including the right way to say Yes or No
- Learn key negotiation skills allowing you to successfully complete the deal!
Mandarin in Meetings is the fourth of a five (5) module course setting you up to learn all about doing business in China.
After learning all of the necessary basics including Basic Mandarin, Mandarin and Travel, Mandarin and Social Media and Mandarin in Meetings, you are more than ready to start discussing business.
Mandarin for Business is a practical four (4) hour face-to-face course improving the language skills you have learnt. This key final course firmly embeds the necessary language skills to allow you to go forward and do business in the Middle Kingdom 古村
Mandarin for Business is the last of a five (5) module course setting you up to learn all about doing business in China.
Need further information? Contact us!