RISK MITIGATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Do you know what to do if your business was to be hit by a natural disaster?
- Does your disaster management plan reside in IT?
- Does your business have a continuity strategy?
- Is your stock recoverable?
- Do you have back-up plans if your business were wiped out?
- Are you looking to thrive in your business, whilst others are just surviving after a natural disaster?
We can help
We work the business to understand your risk potential then work the issues to define, mitigate and manage risk ensuring business continuity.
Whether your motivation is profit, public good, or both and you are in business for the long haul your success will be defined by about how you handle the shocks and catastrophes that all too often befall markets and communities. Our approach is focused on enabling you to thrive when others may struggle to survive.
We work with your business to:
- Identify, assess and prioritize risk within each part;
- We work with you on how to plan to foresee each risk, define responses and estimate impacts;
- We ensure IT continuity but also the continuity of the business overall
- We will help you and your team to understand what is possible – those unexpected events that can destroy reputations and businesses – and to be ready.
Using our in-depth experience in both risk and disaster management, we work with the organisation to reduce, control, eliminate or transfer risks ensuring each are mitigated. When a risk can’t be managed (a global market impact, a catastrophic disaster) we will work with your team to learn the skills and practices of collaboration, cooperation and coordination with partners you need. Partners who are your trusted allies. Trusted because you have already planned and practised with them.
What we do
- Risk assessment
- Risk management planning
- Understand and prepare for crisis and catastrophe
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies
- Development of risk matrices and understanding the real risk of continuum
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Developing appropriate collaboration tools and practices
- Identify, assess and prioritize risk across the enterprise
- Foresee risk and plan Disaster Recovery strategies beyond just IT
- Address business succession before, during and after a crisis through Business Continuity Management (BCM) methodology
- Deal with catastrophe through collaborative partnerships and complementary relationships with other businesses
- Define organisational responses to differing crisis scenarios
Ready to get started and protect your business? Contact us >>