SENIOR PROJECTS MANAGER
Our dynamic Senior Projects Manager has diverse experience from the building industry to public sector. She has familiarity across large scale organisational change projects to individual improvements.
She believes in fully understanding your business inside out and will work with you to achieve your outcomes. She has a passion for the delivery of solutions and projects which will deliver benefits for your business and will work with you to create balanced and effective outcomes.
She has worked at varying levels within organisations providing advice to senior management whilst effectively engaging employees on the ground ensuring smooth and efficient transitions. She has an exceptional ability to guide a project through multiple steering committees and is able to deliver projects on-time and under budget.
She thinks outside the box and her persevere through challenges frequently delivers the best outcome for business. Her practical mindset is able to make any of your plans a reality.
- Project management
- Business process mapping / design (BPMN)
- HP TRIM (practical application and solution discovery)
- Software implementation and system roll-out
- Change management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Strong customer relations skills
- Bachelor of Business, Major Information Technology Management, University of Southern Queensland
- Diploma and Certificate IV Project Management
- IPAA – The Art of Influence