SENIOR BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
Our Senior Business Process Manager brings his experience in business process modelling, process re-design and standardisation to save any organisation both time and money. He is able to model any given process within an organisation, quickly identify efficiencies and "quick-wins" ensuring these are communicated back to the business to ensure the business is able to benefit from potential uplift.
A seasoned IT professional, he is also able to draw on extensive experience gained in technical support, networking systems, IT infrastructure support, business systems administration, business process management, business process modelling and process re-design in power, energy, mining and public sectors.
A specialist in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)/ERP – Ellipse he is able to provide complete visibility and management of assets for capital-intensive industries.
- Directing, Organizing and Controlling project activities ensuring Business Process Management methodology is adhered to;
- Client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Directing Project Managers drafting proposals, Request For Proposal’s (RFP's), and preliminary schedules
- Preparing project organization and communication charts
- Using project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Analysis of technical trends with vision critical solutions to provide appropriate feedback to support management.
- Knowledge management – Documenting, Sharing, and Transfer of Work Instructions through SharePoint 2010
- Sociability testing new applications and systems
- Masters in Information Systems, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) (2011). Major: Business Process Management
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) (2004). Major: Networks and Data Communication
- Prince 2 Practitioner (2010)