CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (INTERIM)
Our interim CEO has gained significant industry experience working in both the public and private sectors. Under her leadership, she is leveraging this extensive experience to ensure Keegan Consulting Group is focused on delivering significant value for our clients and ensuring growth within our organisation.
A highly competent and motivated individual with significant skills in the areas of financial, commercial, operational, project and change leadership. Our CEO also has a wealth of experience at a senior executive level, with a sound knowledge of the financial services, investment banking, automotive, construction and property development industries and the public sector. She is a dedicated and committed leader with high integrity and a strong customer focus to drive beneficial outcomes to the groups clientele by oversighting each project.
Our interim CEO brings her experience of both the European and Northern American markets to drive growth of Keegan Consulting Group. In 2014, the group's CEO is looking to expand operations into The Arab States and China to bring a truly global focus to our operations.
- Negotiating joint venture opportunities with large scale multi-national organisations
- Business management and cost reduction
- Strong change leadership skills with a focus on achieving improvements
- Strategy development, implementation and review
- Effective communication, negotiation ad stakeholder management
- Establishing and maintaining accredited processes and control systems
- Strategic procurement and contract establishment
- Budget, forecast, cash flow, treasury and investment analysis and management
- Commercial, business and systems risk management
- IT systems implementation and management
- Human resource management and policies
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (Advanced) (2013)
- Advanced Diploma of Government Procurement & Contracting (2013)
- Diploma of Human Resources Management (2012 - 2013)
- Diploma of Management (2012 - 2013)
- Diploma of Project Management (AIM) (2010)
- Associate Member (ACMA) of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Qualified for membership of MENSA (Australia) in the 99th percentile
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM)